Wipro off campus drive: Wipro has released its StepUp People Ambassador Programme for the hiring of fresh graduates who have completed their graduation in the year 2020, 2021 and 2022. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the drive.
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Degree||BBA, BBM, BA, BSC, BCOM, BMS|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 to 5,00,000 Per Annum|
|Last Date to apply||30 June 2022|
Wipro Eligibility criteria for freshers
- Qualification: Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Online Test- 1) Aptitude Test for Verbal, Logical, Reasoning, Quantitative, and generic ability. 2) Written Communication
- Presentation and HR Round
Wipro Salary for freshers
Wipro freshers salary for 2020, 2021 and 2022 passouts candidates will be around of INR 2,50,000 to 5,00,000 Per Annum.
Compensation per annum:
First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates
How to Apply for Wipro off campus drive?
All the interested candidates can check the eligibility and then apply for the drive. Apply links are given below.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Quick job updates on your phone