Mastercard off campus drive: Mastercard has rolled out an exclusive opportunity for fresh graduates who have completed their graduation or Master’s degree in the Computer Science domain. This Program is open for all the candidates who will complete their graduation in the year 2019 to 2023.
|Position:||Software Engineer I|
|Passout:||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023*|
Overview of the Company:
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is a payment service provider. We offer merchants around the world an omnichannel payment gateway with integrated services (e.g. fraud risk management, alternative payment methods, currency conversion) while reducing their exposure to pain (chargebacks, PCI-DSS compliance, etc).
Are you a leader, influencer, and innovator?
Do you want to be part of agile software development, a collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
Responsibilities of the candidates:
- Develop medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within the discipline, leading a segment initiative
- Develops applications, system-to-system interfaces, and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
- Code development day-to-day support duties
- Excellent communication conveying application, coding, and any other issues effectively
Mastercard Eligibility for freshers 2023:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Positive attitude and ready to pick up new challenges.
- Ready to learn technologies.
- Good to have basic training in :-
- i) Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Messaging, front-end technologies CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
- ii) Microservices architecture working experience
- iii) Application Security including information security principles, web app security, and PCI DSS Compliance
- iv) Understanding of how to implement CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
Checkout the latest job openings- off campus drives for freshers
How to Apply for Mastercard off campus drive:
Please follow the below steps to successfully apply for the job:
- Click on the link to start your registration – Apply now
Get Quick Job notifications on your phone
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who is eligible for Mastercard off-campus drive
A. All the candidates who have bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in computer science or IT related domain are eligible for this drive.
2) What is the salary/stipend offered during this job?
A. The final compensation will be decided by the company after selecting the candidates but generally, as per glassdoor, the expected salary for Mastercard Software Engineer 1 is around Rs. 10 Lakhs Per Annum.
3) What will be the Job Location?
A. The Job location mentioned on the company site is Pune, India.