IBM off campus drive: IBM has rolled out an exclusive opportunity for fresh graduates who are pursuing their graduation or Master’s degree in the Computer Science, IT, or circuit branches. This Program is open for all the candidates who will complete their graduation in the year 2023.
|Position:||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Application Deadline:||13 January 2023|
Overview of the Company:
IBM is a digital, cognitive & cloud company changing the way the world works. We harness a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform a business and impact the world.
Our consultants engaging with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We’re made up of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Responsibilities of the candidates:
Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
IBM Eligibility for freshers 2023:
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- Graduation Year: 2023
- B.E/ BTech/MCA/M.E./ MTech / MSc
- 60% / 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs
- Branch: CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE/ETE / Maths & Computing
Checkout the latest job openings- off campus drives for freshers
How to Apply for IBM off campus drive:
Please follow the below steps to successfully apply for the job:
Step 1. Candidates can apply for the below Job Opening on the IBM career portal.
Step 2. The candidate must note the reference number which will be generated in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply
Step 3. Candidates can go to the below link and complete the registration form.
*It’s a Mandate for the students to follow the above three steps to ensure their application is submitted for the process.
Last day to register 13th Jan 2023!!
Get Quick Job notifications on your phone
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who is eligible for IBM off-campus drive
A. All the candidates who are pursuing their BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc in CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE/ETE / Maths & Computing branches are eligible for this drive.
2) What is the salary/stipend offered during this job?
A. The final compensation will be decided by the company after selecting the candidates but generally, as per glassdoor, the expected salary for IBM Associate Systems Engineer is around Rs. 4.35 Lakhs Per Annum.
3) What will be the Job Location?
A. The Job location can be one of the available offices in India.
1 thought on “IBM off campus drive 2023 for Freshers”
Good job position