Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program for Fresh Interns: Goldman Sachs has rolled out an exclusive opportunity for fresh graduates who are pursuing their graduation in the Engineering domain. This Program is open to all engineers irrespective of their branches.
|Degree:||All Engineering Graduates|
|Application Deadline:||November 29, 2022|
Overview of the Program:
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to engage and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. The program has seen 2 years of tremendous success and provides a platform to hire the best of the most diverse talent across the country.
The 3rd year of the program focuses on providing students with learning opportunities through GS Learning as well as enhanced engagement & networking opportunities with senior leaders within the firm. The students would also go through multiple rounds of assessments that would test them on various skills like analytical aptitude, technical aptitude, etc.
Candidates who successfully qualify through the process will be offered a summer internship role within the engineering function at Goldman Sachs, India.
Goldman Sachs Eligibility:
- The program is open for all engineering students across streams meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Graduation Year: 2023 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2024 (Intern hire April/July intake)
- ECHP 2022-23
- Registrations: November
- Aptitude Test: December first week
- Coursework: December 22 – January ′ 23
- Technical Test: February 23 first week
- Interviews: February 23 second & third week
- Offer Rollout: March 23
Registrations: November 12, 2022 – 9:00am IST to November 29, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
Checkout the latest job openings- off campus drives for freshers
Goldman Sachs Exam Pattern and Details
- Aptitude Test: First week of December 2022 (communication will be shared with all the eligible candidates who registered correctly)
- Coursework: Students shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will be required to undergo a 6-weeklong coursework, in the build-up to the technical test. This will help students to prepare and upskill for the technical test.
- Technical Test: First week of February 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the aptitude test & who successfully complete the coursework)
- Interviews: Second/Third week of February 2023 (only for those shortlisted post the technical tests)
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Summer Internship Program:
Please follow the below steps to successfully register for the program:
Click on the link to start your registration – Apply now
- If you are an existing user, please login with your details; username, password, email ID (please enter these details correctly; if you encounter any available details erase them and re-enter)
- If you are a new user, either click on Create a New Account or follow the below steps:
- At the top right-hand side of the page select ‘Register’
- Create a new profile by completing the registration details
- Please ensure all the details including email id, graduation year, college, name etc. entered are completely accurate without any errors/typos
- Once you submit your registration you will be navigated to the home page – select the ‘Apply Now’ on the top-left
- Select ‘Summer Analyst’ (Internship Programs) and select Apply
- Once you’ve reached the start of the official application, please ensure you ONLY select the below position preference options to ensure your registration is captured:
Recruiting Year – “2023”
- What position are you applying to – “Summer Internship”
- What program are you applying to – “Summer Analyst”
- Please select a location – “Bengaluru”
- Please select a division – “Engineering Campus Hiring Program”
- Please select a subdivision – “General”
- Do not add click on the “Add Another” option given
- Please select the rest of the options that are applicable to you and do not forget to save and continue
- Complete the rest of the application and ‘Submit’
Get Quick Job notifications on your phone
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who is eligibile for Goldman Sachs Internship program?
A. This program is open for all engineering candidates who are pursuing their graduation and complete it by the year 2024.
2) What is the duration of entire internship?
A. The total duration of this internship is 16 weeks.
3) What is the salary/stipend offer during this internship?
A. The final compensation will be decided by the company after selecting the candidates but generally as per glassdoor, the expected stipend for interns is around Rs. 88,000 in Goldman Sachs.
4) Will I receive any confirmation regarding my application to the program?
A. Yes, you will receive an email confirming your application towards the program from the Goldman Sachs India Campus Recruiting Team once the registration window closes. Please note that you will receive this email only if you have successfully registered for the event as per the steps mentioned above.
5) What will be the mode of the program?
A. The program will be held virtually using Zoom, Hackerrank and Coursera