Accenture off campus drive: Accenture has released its notification for the hiring of fresh graduates who have completed their graduation in the year 2022. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the drive.
|Position||Associate Software Engg (ASE)|
|Degree||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Branches|
MCA, and M.Sc (CSE, IT only)
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 Per Annum|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, |
Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Accenture Eligibility criteria for freshers
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture Selection Process:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
- Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Accenture Salary for freshers
Accenture freshers salary for 2022 passouts candidates will be around of INR 4,50,000 Per Annum.
How to Apply for Accenture off campus drive?
All the interested candidates can check the eligibility and then apply for the drive. Apply links are given below.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Quick job updates on your phone
Join our telegram channel: Click here