Wipro off campus drive: Wipro has released its notification for the hiring of fresh graduates who have completed their graduation in the year 2021 and 2022. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the drive.
|Degree||B.E., B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech|
|Salary||INR 3,50,000 Per Annum|
|Last Date to apply||22 May 2022|
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you. Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today!
Designation: Project Engineer
Wipro Eligibility criteria for freshers
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- – All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
- – Year of passing: 2021 or 2022
- – One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Age Limit : 25
- Business discussion
- Offer letter
Wipro Salary for freshers
Wipro freshers salary for 2021 and 2022 passouts candidates will be around of INR 3,50,000 Per Annum.
- Joining compensation: INR 3,50,000
- Flat bonus post 6 months from joining: INR 25,000 (to be merged with compensation after 12 months of bonus pay-out)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merged bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th month from Date of Joining
Service agreement: 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro rata basis
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro’s Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.
Also check: NCS off campus drive
How to Apply for Wipro off campus drive?
All the interested candidates can check the eligibility and then apply for the drive. Apply links are given below.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Quick job updates on your phone