Virtusa NeuralHack 2.0
Virtusa NeuralHack 2.0 registrations open for the fresh graduates of 2022 pass out year. After the great success of season 5, Virtusa launched a newer version 2.0, all the students, candidates who have the passion to code can participate in this national level coding competition. The last date to register is 7th March 2022.
- Candidate should be a Final year student from any stream
- Should have Minimum academic score for eligibility
- Must be graduating in 2022 – No Other Year of pass out is allowed
- Note – This is an individual team member event for Stage 1 & Stage 2 and hence all the candidates register themselves separately.
Why to participate
- Get recognized for your passion to code
- If you make it to the Grand finale, you stand a chance to bag dream offers of 5 LPA and 6.5 LPA
- Win exciting goodies and cash prizes
- Coding Round 1
- Coding Round 2
- Technical Interview
- Offer Letter
Virtusa NeuralHack 2.0 Exam Pattern
This exam pattern is based on the last hackathon, this time it may differ as well.
Coding Round 1 (for 4.5 LPA Package):
- 4 coding questions
- Time duration: 3 HRS
- Competition Level: Easy to Medium
- It is compulsory to solve all the questions
Coding Round 2 (for 6.5 to 7 LPA Package):
This rounds consists of two sections-
- Section 1 contains two coding questions of medium difficulty, if you solved both of them then only section 2 will gets unlocked.
- Section 2 consists of 1 coding question of hard difficulty.
Time duration: 20 mins
Level: Easy to Medium
Questions based on DSA, Basic Language concepts, OOPS, Project related will be asked in the interview.
In the hackathon a team of 5-6 members will code together to solve the problems. This round happened last year, this year it may or may not happen.
Based on the performance, offer letters will be given to the deserving candidates.
Virtusa NeuralHack 2.0 Prizes
- Winner – receives a cash prize of INR 20,000 and goodies worth INR 10,000
- Runner up 1 – receives a cash prize of INR 10,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
- Runner up 2 – receives a cash prize of INR 5,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
How to Apply
All the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for this competition from the below link.