Capgemini Eligibility Criteria
Capgemini is one of the leading mass recruiters in India, it is a dream company for many candidates. A lot of students apply for the drive every year, but some of them don’t really know whether they are eligible for it or not. This will lead to the rejection of their applications. So, please check the eligibility criteria for Capgemini before applying for the job.
Generally, the company conducts the drives in September but it can happen any time depending upon the requirements.
|Percentage||50 or above|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Backlogs||No standing backlogs|
- The candidate should be graduated from a recognized university in BE/BTech/MSc from any disicipline can apply for Capgemini.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% in 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- The candidate should not have any standing backlogs while applying for Capgemini.
- A 1-year gap is allowed between the 12th and the first year of graduation.
- A candidate should have good analytical skills.
- A candidate should have good communication skills.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills.
- He/she should have a sound knowledge of technical subjects.
Capgemini Important Recruitment policies
- If a candidate has previously applied for the drive then he/she is not eligible to apply again for the next six months.
- If the application of the candidate is rejected by the company then he/she is not eligible for the drive.
- If the candidate is rejected by the company, he/she can again apply for it after six months.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates from Bhutan & Nepal students can also work in India without obtaining any work-related VISA.
- All other foreign nationals are required to have a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Capgemini Package for freshers 2022
This year Capgemini has conducted multiple drives where they offered different salaries for different batches (passout year 2019/2020/2021 and 2022).
1. Capgemini pooled off campus drive conducted in December 2021 offered 4,00,000 Per Annum package for freshers 2022 passout graduates.
2. Capgemini off campus drive conducted in February 2022 offered 3,00,000 Per Annum package for freshers 2019, 2020, 2021 passout graduates.
The selection process consists of mainly three stages-
1. Online Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
This year Capgemini has introduced a game-based aptitude test in which they will test your logical thinking and your responsiveness.
The details of this Online Test will be shared later.
Documents Required for an Interview
- Passport size photos.
- All original marksheets from 10th to graduation are required at the time of the Interview. Make sure to have a set of copies of all the marksheets.
- A copy of the updated Resume.
- Original Government ID like Aadhaar/PAN/Driving License/Passport.
Different ways to apply for Capgemini drive
On and Off-campus drives:
Capgemini usually visits many colleges and conduct on-campus and off-campus drives, students can get the information of these drives through their T & P department, Radio, or through Newspaper.
Company’s Job Portal:
You can also apply for Capgemini through their own job portal. Check the latest jobs on the official portal.
Generally, referral drives are for experienced candidates, but sometimes it is for freshers as well. So, you can make connections with the company’s employees on LinkedIn and ask for a referral.
You can apply for the jobs through online job portals as well. Some of the famous job portals are-